The Grace Q’nique 16X Midarm is the stitch-regulated version of the 15M midarm quilting machine. Built with the same quality specifications and 15-inch throat space as the original Q’nique 14+ longarm, this amazing Grace Q’nique 15R includes all those desired professional features all with an affordable price level. Previously quilters on a budget looking for machines had to sacrifice many of the sought-after features that were only available in more expensive professional machines. The Q’nique Quilter 15R includes all those desired professional features all at an affordable level.
A built-in stitch regulator keeps the stitch length beautifully consistent, and controls the stitching speed to match faster or slower movements of the quilting machine. This machine can operate at a stitching rate of 1800 stitches per minute. All the main settings can be controlled from the handles by using six quick-access buttons. A clear, full-color LED display on the front of the machine keeps every setting easily visible. This Grace Q’nique 15R quilting machine combined with the skill and creativity of a modern quilter is sure to result in beautiful and satisfying products for the home or business.
Expand your reach with the Grace Q’nique 15R 15″ Longarm stitch regulated quilting machine at an amazing price point!
To learn more about the 'Q'nique 15R Machine (previously called 14+), download the manual here, download the quick reference guide here, or watch the videos below!
- 15″ of throat space
- Larger throat space for a more convenient, less cluttered work area
- Comfort Grip Handles
- 8.5″ x 15″ total workspace
- Easy-access bobbin for simplified changing
- Automatic bobbin winder
- Bright LED lighting
- Quick access controls: convenient quick-access buttons for easy control of sewing functions
- 1,800SPM Maximum sewing speed
- Every part has been fine crafted and tuned, to give up to 1,800 stitches per minute, so you can blast through your quilts faster than ever
- Stitch regulation keeps your stitch length consistent, even as you speed up and slow down
- The OLED screen displays an easy to navigate menu, which includes four different sewing modes
- 4 Stitch modes: Precision, Cruise, Baste, and Manual
- Large class M bobbin for longer quilting times without needing to change your bobbin
- Dual-cone thread towers
- Multiple accessory ports let you attach convenient sewing machine add-ons
- Illuminate your work area with the integrated LED work lights
- Included Motorized Bobbin Winder can wind a bobbin without running the machine
SUPERIOR STITCHING QUALITY
Enhanced stitch quality with the Q'nique 15 R. The 15 R features stitch regulation, and is capable of stitching at 1,800 stitches-per-minute. Thread tension is easily adjustable.
Stitch regulation keeps your beautiful stitches consistently the same length. As you speed up or slow down in your movements, the machine will speed up and slow down its stitching speed, so you won't have to worry about some stitches being longer or shorter than others.
EXPAND YOUR REACH!
Larger throat space for larger quilt blocks and patterns.
LED SEWING LIGHTS
Bring your projects to light
The Q'nique features high-powered, daylight color-balanced LED work lights to illuminate your projects while quilting. You can even control the light brightness.
Bobbin changing does not get any easier than this
The bobbin of the Q'nique quilting machine has been designed for easy and quick access. Changing or checking on your bobbin is now more user–friendly than ever.
BUILT-IN BOBBIN WINDER
Quick and easy bobbin refills
The included bobbin winder on the Q'nique Quilter runs its own separate, built–in motor, so you can refill bobbins without having to run the sewing machine.
All the sewing power, right at your fingertips
We designed the control of the quilting machine to be as quilter–friendly as possible. All major functions and settings can be controlled right from the handles and seen on the display.
LARGE M–CLASS BOBBIN
So you can keep on quilting, and quilting, and quilting...
The Q'nique Quilter comes standard with a large class M Bobbin. This lets you quilter for longer periods of time before needing to change or refill your bobbin
- Hopping foot
- Bobbin case
- Thread mast
- OLED screen
- Encoder o-rings
- Lower encoder
- Upper encoder
- Short encoder
- Long encoder
- 2MM T-handle Allen wrench
- 2.5MM T-handle Allen wrench
- 3MM T-handle Allen wrench
- 4MM T-handle Allen wrench
- Lint brush
- Oil bottle
- Flat head screwdriver
- Hopping foot height gauge
- Timing spacer
- Upper encoder spring
- Lower encoder spring
- M3 thumb screw
- Zip ties
- Zip tie mount
- Power cord
- Instruction manual
- Warranty card
- *(Continuum frame sold separately)
* This longarm is ONLY compatible with the Continuum & Q-Zone Hoop frame.
- Grace Continuum 8′ frame
- Grace Continuum 10′ frame
- Grace Q-Zone Hoop frame
- Additional bobbin case
- Laser stylus
- Rear handles
- Quilt from the rear
- Ruler base
Q'nique Comparison Table
Q'nique 15 Pro
|Manual (Constant Speed)|
|Screen||Full-Color Touch-Screen||Full-Color OLED||LCD Number Read-Out|
|Stitch Speed||2,000 Stitches-Per-Minute||1,800 Stitches-Per-Minute||1,800 Stitches-Per-Minute|
|Item #||Q'nique 15R|
|Alternate Item Numbers|
|Package Dimensions||60.00 x 50.00 x 45.00 cm (WxHxD)|
|Package Weight||26.76 kg|
Q'nique Company Warranty
- 5 Years on Casted Frame
- 2 Years on Mechanical Parts
- 1 Year on Electrical/Electronic Components
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Q'nique 15R and 19 Machines
Q'nique15 R Unboxing
Here's exactly what to expect when you receive your new Grace ...
Q'nique 15R Quilting with Quilt Motion
Check out the Grace Q'nique 15R edge to edge quilting with the...
Qnique quilting machine stitch modes
Learn more about the different stitch modes of the Q'nique qui...
Why is the Q'nique 15 the Best?
Karla Gerome, Grace Company Instructor, gives us an in-depth l...