The new Q'nique 15 Pro delivers high value for its price point with the most sought-after features, top-of-the-line quality, and user-friendly operation, all in an affordable midarm quilting machine.
The Q'nique 15 Pro features new advancements like a more powerful motor, capable of faster stitching speeds, which is perfect for more detailed, intricate stitching. Of course the stitches are also kept consistently the same length thanks to the built-in stitch regulation. No need to worry about longer or shorter stitches as you cruise through your patterns.
The Q'nique 15 Pro also comes with a beautiful large touch screen, with simplified user-friendly menus and powerful new features to make quilting even easier.
- 15 inch throat space for quilting larger patterns and blocks
- 9 inch height thread space
- Maximum sewing speed: 2000 SPM (Stitches Per Minute)
- Stitches Per Inch: 7-15 SPI
- Manual speed control
- LED Lighting
- Over-Speed-Warning (Warns when movement is too fast for current settings)
- Needle threading system: Manual dual thread tension
- Bobbin-type: M-Class bobbin
- Color OLED Screen displays all of the setting and menus clearly
- LCD power save: LCD shuts off after 15 minutes of non-use
- Optional accessory power ports: 4
- Built-In stitch regulation- Tee Qnique uses high resolution encoders to keep your stitch length consistent. As you speed up or slow down, so will your stitch speed.
- Easy Quick Access Buttons controls all sewing functions easily from the 6 handle buttons
- 4 Different Stitch Modes
- Precise Mode - Allows for Stitches per inch
- Cruise Mode - Adds the ability to set a minimum speed with will maintain even if the operator releases the controls.
- Baste Mode - Gives the option of short, medium and long basting stitches
- Manual Mode - Allows control of the stitching speed.
- Dual Thread Towers
- Easy to Access bobbin in a larger size
- Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Power consumption: 300W Max.
New Grace Qnique 15 Pro Longarm Quilting Machine major differences from the 15R is:
- New convenient touch screen
- Sews up to 2,000 stitches per minute
- More powerful motor
- Fast speed and enhanced stitch quality
- Full Color Touch Screen
New Q'nique 15 Pro Feature:
All the quilting power, right at your fingertips
Easily do what you need to with a simple tap of the finger.
Powerful features and easily adjustable settings makes using the 15 Pro a joy!
Larger Screen Size
2.5 inch full-color display beautifully shows your options.
Adjustable, Locking Screen
Tilt the screen to the most comfortable position for your wrist and then lock it in place.
SUPERIOR STITCHING QUALITY
Enhanced motor and stitch quality with the Q'nique 15 Pro
More powerful motor with the Q'nique 15 Pro for faster, more detailed stitching.
The 15 Pro features an enhanced motor capable of stitching at 2,000 stitches-per-minute.
Thread tension is easily adjustable.
Stitch regulation keeps your beautiful stitches consistently the same length. As you speed up or slow down in your movements, the machine will speed up and slow down its stitching speed, so you won't have to worry about some stitches being longer or shorter than others.
EXPAND YOUR REACH!
Larger throat space for larger quilt blocks and patterns.
LED SEWING LIGHTS
Bring your projects to light
The Q'nique features high powered, daylight color–balanced LED work lights to illuminate your projects while quilting. You can even control the light brightness.
Bobbin changing does not get any easier than this
The bobbin of the Q'nique quilting machine has been designed for easy and quick access. Changing or checking on your bobbin is now more user–friendly than ever.
BUILT–IN BOBBIN WINDER
Quick and easy bobbin refills
The included bobbin winder on the Q'nique Quilter runs its own separate, built–in motor, so you can refill bobbins without having to run the sewing machine.
All the sewing power, right at your fingertips
We designed the control of the quilting machine to be as quilter–friendly as possible. All major functions and settings can be controlled right from the handles and seen on the display.
LARGE M–CLASS BOBBIN
So you can keep on quilting, and quilting, and quilting...
The Q'nique Quilter comes standard with a large class M Bobbin. This lets you quilter for longer periods of time before needing to change or refill your bobbin
- Electronic Display
- Front Handles
- Thread Mast
- Power Cable
- 10 Needles
- x3 M class bobbins
- T-handle Allen Wrenches
- Flat-head Screw Driver
- Lint Brush
- Zip Ties
- Grace Continuum 8′ frame
- Grace Continuum 10′ frame
- Grace Q-Zone Hoop frame
- Additional bobbin case
- Laser stylus
- Rear handles
- Quilt from the rear
- Ruler base
Q'nique Comparison Table
Q'nique 15 Pro
|Manual (Constant Speed)|
|Screen||Full-Color Touch-Screen||Full-Color OLED||LCD Number Read-Out|
|Stitch Speed||2,000 Stitches-Per-Minute||1,800 Stitches-Per-Minute||1,800 Stitches-Per-Minute|
|Item #||15 Pro|
|Alternate Item Numbers|
|Package Dimensions (est.)||60.00 x 49.00 x 42.00 cm (WxHxD)|
|Package Weight||26.80 kg|
Q'nique Company Warranty
- 5 Years on Casted Frame
- 2 Years on Mechanical Parts
- 1 Year on Electrical/Electronic Components
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Qnique 15 Pro Quilting Machine
An overview of the top-of-the-line midarm quilting machine fro...
Qnique Quilter features video
Features of the new Qnique Quilter from The Grace Company. Th...
Why is the Q'nique 15 the Best?
Karla Gerome, Grace Company Instructor, gives us an in-depth l...
Threading Your Q'nique 15 Quilting Machine
How to thread the Q'nique Quilting Machine.