Now is the ideal time to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary. The PFAFF® creative™ 4.5 sewing and embroidery machine offers a range of impressive features and creative possibilities, as well as an incredible diversity of designs. Let one thing lead to another as you combine designs and then turn them into an infinite number of stunning creations with kaleidoscope effects. All you need to do is unleash your individuality and creativity to ignite the exclusive technology of the creative™ 4.5 sewing and embroidery machine. Are you ready to make an impact?
To learn more about the 'PFAFF Creative 4.5 Machine', download the manual, download the feature list, download the comparison chart or watch the videos below!
- INCREASED EMBROIDERY SPEED**: The creative™ 4.5 can embroider faster than ever before. **On average versus creative performance™ sewing and embroidery machine.
- UNIQUE NEW PFAFF® SEWING TECHNIQUES: Developed exclusively for PFAFF® sewing and embroidery machines, these unique stitches will expand your creative potential. Patent pending.
- Ribbon Stitches
- Stacking Stitches
- NEW COLOR TOUCH SCREEN: The wide viewing angle ensures great visibility from all angles. The intuitive layout is easy to understand.
- 480 STITCHES: Including a wide variety of 9mm decorative stitches and Maxi Stitches up to 48mm wide. Combine and/or edit your stitches for even more creativity. Download the stitch chart here!
- PFAFF® ACCESSORIES: 11 different presser feet are included for all of your basic needs and many optional accessories from the PFAFF® original presser foot system are available to expand the sewing experience.
Additional world-class features of the PFAFF Creative 4.5:
- The Original IDT™ system: Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 45 years! A PFAFF® exclusive feature that delivers absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom, and ensures perfect seams on all fabrics.
- Optimised Feeding: Provides even more control, which makes sewing through thick layers or seaming small pieces easy.
- Start/Stop - Sew without the use of the foot control.
- Needle Up/Down: Set the needle to stop in the up or down position, for techniques such as pivoting, applique and more.
- Free-motion Modes: Select the best mode for your desired technique. You can choose from Free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning.
- creative Signature Programs
- Tapering on 9mm stitches. Easily taper at the beginning and/or at the end of any stitch.
- Patchwork Program - Sew your seam and the machine is able to remember your seam length to stitch over and over.
- Single Stitch Program - Set the exact number of stitches or sequences you wish to sew.
- Mirror Image of Stitches - Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end.
- Stitch Positioning - Moves the stitch right or left to easily align decorative stitching.
- Stitch Density - Density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch length by controlling the distance between the stitch points.
- Large Embroidery Area: Up to 360mm x 350mm
- Basic Shape Creator Feature: Combine decorative stitches or design elements instantly to create truly unique borders and designs.
- Precise Positioning: Place all embroidery designs exactly where you want them. Easily match multiple hoopings to create embroideries of unlimited size.
- Increased Embroidery Speed: Sew faster than ever before with 30% faster embroidery speed.
- 270 Fantastic Embroidery Designs: Features a variety of specialty embroidery techniques. The built-in designs are grouped into three different categories, machine designs, mini designs and quilting designs.
- Cut Jump Stitches: Automatically cuts embroidery jump stitches and pulls threads to the underside.
- creative signature Embroidery Programs
- Mirror - Flip designs for even for creative options.
- Rotate - accurately rotate by 1° increments.
- Embroidery Design Scale - Enlarge or reduce designs without changing the stitch count.
- Multi-Select and Grouping - Select one or multiple designs for editing.
- Embroidery Stitch Editor - Adjust a stitch or a sequence after you've bought it into embrodiery mode.
- Colour Edit - Change the thread colour of the design directly on-screen.
- Monochrome - Stitch any design in a single colour without colour stops.
- Basting in the hoop - Baste fabric to a stabiliser that is already hooped. Perfect for velvet or other specialty fabrics that you don't want to hoop.
- Three Built-in Embroidery Fonts: 3 font sizes available including upper case lettering, lower case lettering, numbers and symbols.
- Auto Save Current State: Periodically saves the embroidery stitch number and position plus automatically save personalised adjustments to continue your embroidery later.
- Undo/redo in Embroidery Edit: To assist when creating your embroidery combinations.
- Embroidery Unit Storage: Convenient storage compartment built into the embroidery unit keeps bobbins and accessories close at hand.
- Program for Viewing and Organising Designs: Organise design files saved on your computer, turn designs into design image files, print catalogues and more.
- Colour Touch Screen with Modern and Clear Graphical User Interface: The wide viewing angle ensures great visibility from all angles. See stitches in actual size and embroidery designs in true colour display.
- Large Sewing Space: The perfect choice for quilters, home sewing sewists, fashion enthusiasts and anyone who creates.
- LED Lights: Illuminates the entire workspace with no shadows.
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift: Raises the presser foot instantly when the needle is set to stop down and/or at the end of a seam after a thread snip.
- Electronic Knee-Lift: Easily raise the presser foot with an easy movement, whilst keeping your hands on your project.
- Screen Saver with Start-up Screen: The start-up screen is displayed as a screen saver, when the screen has not been touched for 10 minutes.
- Separate Bobbin Winding Motor: Easily wind a bobbin while sewing or embroidering, without the need to unthread the needle.
- Top and Bobbin Thread Sensors: Alerts are made when the needle or bobbin thread is running low or broken.
- Thread Snips: Automatically cuts the top and bottom thread, pulling thread ends to the backside of the fabric.
- Button Ruler: Use the button ruler, to measure your button. Using this measurement you can set the buttonhole size and sew as many buttonholes as needed.
- Jam Proof Rotary Hook: No threads caught in the bobbin area.
- Speed Ranges: Adjust your machine to your preferred sewing speed. It can also remember your preferred setting.
- Personal Files: Save your personal stitches, sequences or designs in a folder to sew them again when ever you wish.
- Two Built-in Accessory Trays: Large trays to keep your accessories tidy and close at hand.
- Updateable Via the internet.
- 0A - Standard presser foot with IDT™ system
- 1A - Fancy stitch foot with IDT™ system
- 2A - Fancy stitch foot
- 3 - Blindhem foot 3 with IDT™
- 4 - Zipper foot with IDT™ system
- 5A - Sensormatic buttonhole foot
- 5M - Manual buttonhole foot
- 6A - Embroidery/Sensormatic free-motion foot
- 6D - Dynamic spring foot
- 1/4” quilting foot with IDT™ system
- 8 - Maxi-stitch foot
- Thread net (2)
- Edge guide
- Felt pad (2)
- USB Embroidery stick
- Seam ripper
- Spool cap, large (2)
- Spool cap, medium
- Spool cap, small
- Multi-purpose tool
- Bobbins (10)
- Complimentary software (PC) to download
- Foot control
- Power cord
- USB cord (P/N:412 62 59-04)
- Microfiber cloth
- creative™ 4.5 Embroidery collection
270 Fantastic Embroidery Designs: The PFAFF® creative™ 4.5 sewing and embroidery machine features a variety of specialty embroidery techniques. The built-in designs are grouped into three different categories, machine designs, mini designs and quilting designs.
PFAFF Company Warranty
- 20 Years on Casted Frame
- 5 Years on Electrical/Electronic Components
- 1 Year Labor
- View more information about PFAFF warranty
|Item #||Creative 4.5|
|Screen Size||5.7 Inches (145mm)|
|Thread End Cutting||Automatic|
|Number of Built-In Stitches||480|
|Embroidery Area||Up to 360mm x 350mm|
|Variety of Buttonholes||15|
|Maximum Stitch Width||9mm|
|Package Dimensions (estimate)||59 x 35 x 40.0 cm (WxHxD)|
|Product Weight||17.30 kg|
|Product Dimensions||55.50 x 38.10 x 31.00 (WxHxD)|
|Shipping Weight||~22 kg|