Can you imagine how easy serging could be if you didn't have to thread the serger? Look no further than the Newly Introduced Juki MO-1000 with Jet-Air Threading. The MO1000 from Juki threads the loopers with the push of a button. Thread is sent through the tubular loopers that can be threaded in any order. This eliminates threading mistakes and protects the thread, There are no thread guides, no struggling, no frustration.
The Juki MO 1000 is a home serging machine that takes all the hassle out of threading a serger. This model is loaded with important features that not only produce a great seam but take the mystery out of serging. Perfect for the sewist just learning to serge, the MO 1000 offers all the quality that Juki is noted for in a compact, convenient machine. The MO 1000 is a 4-thread, 2-needle serger and overlock machine that comes packed with the most important features, including Juki’s special Jet-Air threading technology. No longer is threading the loopers a hassle, as this machine threads itself at the push of a button using only a burst of air sent from the electric motor! Threading mistakes, struggling with thread guides, and poor quality stitches are a thing of the past with the MO 1000.
In addition to the amazing air looper threader, the MO 1000 also has automatic needle threading, an upper looper 2-3 thread converter function, and knob-adjustable differential feed. It also has easy stitch length and thread tension dials for perfect, custom adjustment with any fabric. These and other features make serging different types of fabrics, including knits, quick and easy while obtaining the best results. It has a top sewing speed of 1500 SPM for quick, easy serging, overlocking, and hemming. The throat between the top of the machine and the needle plate is over 70mm high, providing ample space for working. The workspace is brightly lit by a built-in, cool-running LED light that, combined with the throat space, makes the MO 1000 very user-friendly and easy to work with.
Effortless threading with the power of the air is found on JUKI's MO-1000! From stretchy sportswear to flowy dresses, creating new pieces is enjoyable with the MO-1000! Have this overlock set up in seconds with automatic needle threaders and air threading for the loopers. It can't get any easier than that! This unique function dramatically alters upper and lower looper threading since you do not need to thread in order. 2-needle, 4-thread stitching allows for various sewing applications - from overlock stitching to rolled hem.
Perfect for those joining the world of serging, our MO-1000 comes decked out with features and accessories to assist in your projects. In addition to our unique jet-air looper, our long cutting knife and adjustable differential feed allow you to work with confidence and comfort. Clothing construction is a breeze with our MO-1000, and the results are always clean! Add serging techniques to your world of sewing and open new doors to design opportunities!
To learn more about the 'Juki MO-1000 Serger', download the En/Fr manual here, download the brochure here, or watch the videos below! French versions are available as well: download the French brochure here.
- 2/3/4 Thread Combination Serger
- Convenient Threading with the Easy Threader System forces a strong woosh of air thru the loopers for easy threading.
- Beautiful sharp curves
- Wide Throat area of 72.4mm
- Built-In Needle Threader
- Quiet operation
- Automatic Rolled Hemming
- Option to deactivate upper knife
- Safety feature preventing operation when presser foot is in upper position or the cover is open.
- Thread trimming blade for easy thread cutting
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Cutting width adjusting dial
- Uses household needles Schmetz 130/705H or Organ HAx1 15×1. You do not have to use special serger needles. Only the same needle systems and size 14 that you user for your regular sewing machine.
- Looper Air Threading: Using the new easy threading feature, easily thread the machine from the threading hole to the looper with the power of a strong whoosh of air sent from the electric motor. This amazing function dramatically alters upper and lower looper threading.
- Step 1: Insert from 1/2 inch to 1 inch of thread into each threading hole at a time.
- Step 2: Press the air-control pushbutton and you are done! The MO-1000 was just simply threaded by air.
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Step 1: Lower the threading lever.
- Step 2: Hook the thread.
- Step 3: Release the lever to complete the threading.
- NEW! Upper Looper Converter 2-/3-Thread Conversion
- Switch to 2-Thread sewing simply by pushing the 2-/3-thread changeover attachment to the left, making this operation even easier.
- Adjustable Differential Feed: Even with easily stretched fabrics such as knits and georgette create beautifully sewn finishes by adjusting the differential feed with the simple dialing of a knob. Adjustments can even be made while sewing.
- Ample Fabric Throat Area: The height of the throat is 72.4 mm. Due to this increased height, the usability of the workspace has improved infinitely.
- LED Sewing Light: The needle area is brightly illuminated. The long-life, energy-efficient and eco-friendly light will not heat up, even after a long period of continuous use.
- Amazingly Quiet Operation: The sound-reducing design minimizes operating noise and the MO-1000 sews with less vibration.
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.
- Easy Thread Tension Adjustment: Infinitely variable adjustments can be made from 1 - 9. Turn the dial downwards for less tension. Turn the dial upwards for more tension.
Adjustable Differential Feed
Even with easily stretched fabrics such as knits and georgette, create beautifully sewn finishes by adjusting the differential feed.
Gather fabric with a true 2:1 ratio on any fabric you like knowing the end result will stay consistent every time.
Beautiful Sharp Curve
The distance between the needle and knife is 9.95mm (conventional model: 15.5mm), allowing you to sew beautiful inside curves.
Upper Looper Converter 2-/3- Thread Conversion
Switch to 2-thread sewing simply by pushing the 2-/3-thread changeover attachment to the left, making this operation even easier.
Wide Throat Area
The height of the throat is 72.4mm, creating an easy-to-use, spacious workspace.
LED Sewing Light
The needle area is brightly illuminated, making serging less stressful on your eyes.
Use this stitch as an accent on clothes, interior items and accessories.
3-THREAD ROLLED HEM
The fabric edge is rolled then covered with thread.
3-THREAD NARROW OVERLOCK
The fabric edge is rolled, then sewn with very narrow overlocking.
FRILL 3-THREAD ROLLED HEM WITH DIFFERENTIAL FEED
Uses 3-thread rolled hemming and the differential feed on stretch fabrics to create richly designed articles.
Uses 2 needles and 4 threads to securely sew together knitted fabrics.
This basic stitch of overlock machines prevents fabric from fraying.
Simply sew fabric edges with 2 threads to prevent fraying.
- Standard Presser Foot (Part no. 40134861)
- Waste Collector (Part no. 40134096)
- Large screwdriver
- Small screwdriver
- Spare lower knife
- Spool caps
- Thread nets
- Vinyl cover
- Needle pack
- Brush & needle inserter
- Needle threader
- Guide bar
- 2/3 thread selector
- Accessory pouch
- Instruction manual
- Foot control & power cord
|Machine type||Overlock machine without cover function|
|Maximum number of threads||4|
|3-thread overlock seam||Yes|
|4-thread overlock seam||Yes|
|5-thread overlock seam with safety seam||No|
|Double cover seam narrow||No|
|Double cover seam wide||No|
|Triple cover seam||No|
|Cover seam/top cover seam||No|
|Switch off the knife||Yes|
|Adjustable cutting width||Yes|
|Sewing speed||1500 spm|
|Max. Stitch Length||4mm|
|Max. Overlock Width||9mm|
|Upper thread tension/thread control||Standard, mechanically adjustable|
|Standard needle system||130/705 H|
|Needle Threader||Mechanically automatic|
|Presser foot type||Snap-on foot|
|Presser Foot Lift||Manual|
|Presser foot pressure adjustment||Mechanically adjustable, stepless|
|Machine weight||9 kg, 20lbs|
|Machine width / depth / height||B: 34 cm / T: 30 cm / H: 33 cm, 13”(W) x 11”(D) x 12.25”(H)|
|Alternate Item Numbers|
|Package Dimensions||41.40 x 39.12 x 38.61 cm (WxHxD)|
|Product Weight||12.43 kg|
Juki Company Warranty
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on Mechanical Parts
- 2 Years on Electrical/Electronic Components
- 90 days Labor and adjustment coverage
- View more information about Juki warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
JUKI MO 1000 Air Thread Serger
Serge like a pro with outstanding ease with the convenient upp...
JUKI MO-1000 Overview Chapter 1
In this video, we will cover the following for the JUKI MO-100...
Juki M0-1000 Serger Review
Juki MO-1000 Serger Review #sergerreview #jukimo-1000 #jukiser...
JUKI MO-1000 Serger- Sewing Machine Review
This is my video review of a new air threading JUKI MO-1000 se...
Juki MO-1000: Review and Demonstration of Features
Margaret from Sewing Machine Warehouse Australia demonstrates ...
Juki MO 1000 DVD D'INSTRUCTION www.stecker.be