The Brother Innov-ìs BQ3100 advanced quilting sewing machine is perfect for all your quiltmaking and sewing needs. Featuring a compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed that s easier to use than before, it offers increased visibility and better functioning with thicker materials, stitches forward and backward for unprecedented versatility. A large 7 colour LCD touchscreen display controls the machine via intuitive icons and lets you watch onscreen tutorials. Brighten your fabric with a 10-inch glow around the needle using the enhanced LED lighting on the generous 11.25" workspace. Expand your creativity with over 750 utility and decorative stitches, buttonhole styles, and fonts and use My Custom Stitch to create your own stitches and add some personalization. Enjoy the convenience of features like a pivot function that automatically lifts the presser foot leaving the needle in the fabric for easy cornering and fabric manipulation, and sideways and directional sewing that lets you sew straight or zigzag stitches not only forward and backward, but sideways and diagonal too. A full USB port makes it easy connect to a computer for easy software updates and upgrades. It also accepts USB media for adding or saving additional stitches or for connecting a USB mouse (not included) to use with the machine's screen. Touch your fabric with the V-Sonic Pen for needle placement, stitch width setting, and positioning the endpoint of a line of stitches. When it comes time to quilt, piece, or sew, align rows of decorative stitches in smooth straight lines with the Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide. The Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) keeps presser-foot pressure constant ensuring consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses, producing more consistent stitch quality on uneven surfaces. It includes a Quilters Bundle with a variety of add-ons.
To learn more about the 'Brother BQ3100 Advanced Sewing & Quilting Machine' (previous model is Brother BQ3050), download the brochure here, download the manual here, quick reference guide here, or watch the videos below!
- Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed Offers better visibility and functioning with thicker materials, the Compact MuVit Dual Feed stitches forward and backward for versatility and comes with various stitches chosen specifically to use with the Dual Feed.
- Computer Compatibility Use the USB port with USB media to add or save additional stitches, use it to connect a USB mouse (not included) to use with the machine's screen, or connect your machine to your computer for easy software updates and upgrades.
- Sew Straight Stitches When it comes time to quilt, piece, or sew, align rows of decorative stitches in smooth straight lines with the Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide.
- V-Sonic Pen for Sewing Touch the fabric with the sensor pen for needle placement, stitch width setting, and positioning the endpoint of a line of stitches. Simply touch and sew.
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles, and Fonts 759 utility and decorative stitches (729 built-in, 30 on CD), 14 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, and 5 fonts for sewing.
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) The AHA feature helps ensure consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser-foot pressure constant regardless of fabric thickness, producing more consistent stitch quality across uneven surfaces.
- Included Quilters Bundle Deluxe Comes with add-ons like a Wide Table, an Open Toe Foot for MuVit, a Stitch in the Ditch Dual Feed Foot, a Dual Feed 1 4 Guide Foot, a Dual Feed Quilting Guide, a Couching Dual Feed Foot, and a 2-Spool Thread Stand.
- LED Lighting and Spacious Work Area With the enhanced LED lighting on the generous 11.25" workspace, you can brighten your fabric with a 10-inch glow around the needle.
- Colour LCD Touchscreen Display The large 7" display controls the machine via intuitive on-screen icons and allows viewing of on-screen tutorials.
- Sideways and Directional Sewing Sew straight and zigzag stitches not only forward and backward, but sideways. In addition to sideways sewing, the machine has the capability to stitch diagonally when using a straight stitch.
|Stitch Width||5.0mm - 7.0mm|
|Back to Beginning Key||Yes|
|Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts||6|
|Presser Foot Levelling||Yes|
|Built-in Stitches (includes Buttonhole Styles)||561|
|Needle Position Key (Up/Down)||Yes|
|Bed Area (depth x width) inches||7.7" x 15.6"|
|V-Sonic™ Pen for sewing||Included|
|Max. Sewing Speed (stitches per minute)||1,050|
|Buttonhole Styles||14 one-step|
|Automatic Presser Foot Lifter||Yes|
|Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment||Yes|
|Feed Dog||7 (longer version)|
|Work Space (Height & Width) inches||5.0" x 11.25"|
|Needle Stop Position||Yes|
|Twin Needle Setting Key||Yes|
|My Custom Design™ Feature||Yes|
|Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature||Yes|
|Drop Feed/Free Motion||Yes, automatic|
|Built-in Quilting Stitches||Yes|
|MuVit™ Digital Dual Feed||Included|
|Free Motion Quilting Foot||Included|
|Included Quilting Feet||1/4" quilting foot with guide, Open toe quilting foot|
|Specialty Feet Included||Yes|
|Other Included Accessories||
Additional Accessories Included in Box: Bobbins, Dual King Spool Thread Stand, Cord Guide Bobbin Cover (With Single Hole), Foot Controller, Grid Sheet Set, Knee Lifter, Straight Stitch Needle Plate, V-Sonic Pen, Knee Lifter, Bobbin Cover (with mark), Bobbin Case for Bobbin Work, Grid Sheet Set, My Custom Stitch CD, Dust Cover, Quilters Bundle
|Protective Case||Softcover included|
|Standard Presser Feet Included with Machine||17|
|Included Accessory Feet||1/4" quilting foot with guide, Blind stitch foot, Button sewing foot, Buttonhole foot, Couching dual-feed foot, Dual Feed 1/4" inch Guide Foot, Compact MuVit Digital Dual feed foot, Free-motion echo quilting foot, Free-motion open toe quilting foot, Free-motion quilting foot, Monogramming foot, Open toe foot, Open toe dual feed foot, Overcasting stitch foot, Straight stitch foot, Stitch-in-the-ditch dual feed foot, Zigzag foot, Zipper foot|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Warranty|
|Adjustable Screen Brightness Settings||Yes|
|Easy Bobbin Winding||Automatic bobbin winding system|
|Lighting||LED 10" Lighting|
|LCD Size (inches)||3.6" x 6.0"|
|Adjustable Bobbin Winding Speed||Yes|
|Needle Threading System||Yes|
|Quick Set™ Bobbin||Yes|
|Computer Connectivity with Update Capability||Yes|
|Stitch Select||Touch Panel|
|Thread Sensor On/Off||Feature not available|
|Thread Sensor||Upper and bobbin|
|Automatic Thread Cutter||Yes|
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||17.75" x 30.25" x 22.5"|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||56.7|
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||11.18" x 22.48" x 13.07"|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||34.392|
|Unit Weight (kg)||15.6|
Brother Company Warranty
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
- View more information about Brother warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Quilt Club Feature: Large Workspace | Brother Sews USA
Introducing more space for creativity! Take on large projects...
Quilting with the Brother Quilt Club BQ3100 sewing and quilting machine
Quilt Club Series BQ3100 Sewing and Quilting Machine Made fo...
Quilt Club Feature: Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide | Brother Sews USA
When it comes time to quilt, piece, or sew, align rows of deco...
Quilt Club Feature: Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed Foot & Automatic Threading | Brother Sews USA
Explore Quilt Club's Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed Foot and ...
Quilt Club Feature: Automatic Height Adjuster Feature & Built-in Stitches | Brother Sews USA
The Automatic Height Adjuster feature helps ensure consistent ...
Quilt Club Feature: My Custom Stitch | Brother Sews USA
Want to create your own stitches and add some personalization?...
Is it worth the money? Brother BQ3100
BQ3100 Advanced Sewing & Quilting Machine https://shrsl.com/35...