The Brother Innov-ìs BQ2500 quilting sewing machine is loaded with convenient, creativity-boosting features, a brightly lit, generous workspace, and a 7 LCD colour touchscreen display, so you can create quilts like never before. An included Quilters Bundle offers add-ons like a wide table, an open toe foot for MuVit, a stitch in the ditch dual feed foot, and a 2-spool thread stand.
Upgrade your quilt making with the Brother Innov-ìs BQ2500 quilting sewing machine. Featuring a compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed that s easier to use than before, it offers increased visibility and better functioning with thicker materials, stitches forward and backward for unprecedented versatility. A large 7 colour LCD touchscreen display controls the machine via intuitive icons and lets you watch onscreen tutorials. Brighten your fabric with a 10-inch glow around the needle using the enhanced LED lighting on the generous 11.25" workspace. Expand your creativity with over 750 utility and decorative stitches, buttonhole styles, and fonts and use My Custom Stitch to create your own stitches and add some personalization.
Enjoy the convenience of features like a pivot function that automatically lifts the presser foot leaving the needle in the fabric for easy cornering and fabric manipulation, and sideways and directional sewing that lets you sew straight or zigzag stitches not only forward and backward, but sideways too. You can even sew diagonally when using a straight stitch! Free-Motion Quilting and Thread Painting allows you to drop the feed dogs and install the included free-motion foot to guide the fabric freely by hand so that whether you're quilting a simple motif or thread painting an elaborate design, the machine is ready to go. The Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) keeps presser-foot pressure constant ensuring consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses, producing more consistent stitch quality across uneven. Included with this machine is a Quilters Bundle containing attachments and add-ons like a wide table, an open toe foot for MuVit, a stitch in the ditch dual feed foot, and a 2-spool thread stand.
To learn more about the 'Brother BQ2500 The Hobbyist Sewing & Quilting Machine', download the brochure here or download the manual here, or download the manual for using Reinforcement Priority function here, or download the instruction manual for spool stand here or download the Quick Reference Guide here.
- Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed Offers better visibility and functioning with thicker materials, the Compact MuVit Dual Feed stitches forward and backward for versatility and comes with various stitches chosen specifically to use with the Dual Feed.
- Included Quilters Bundle Comes with attachments and add-ons like a Wide Table, an Open Toe Foot for MuVit, a Stitch in the Ditch Dual Feed Foot, and a 2-Spool Thread Stand.
- Pivot Function The presser foot automatically lifts while the needle remains in the fabric for fast and easy cornering and fabric manipulation.
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) The AHA feature helps ensure consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser-foot pressure constant regardless of fabric thickness, producing more consistent stitch quality across uneven surfaces.
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles, and Fonts 759 utility and decorative stitches (729 built-in, 30 on CD), 14 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, and 5 fonts for sewing.
- My Custom Stitch Create your own stitches and add some personalization with the My Custom Stitch feature. Simply create a stitch, save it, and then stitch it.
- Sideways and Directional Sewing Sew straight and zigzag stitches not only forward and backward, but sideways. In addition to sideways sewing, the machine has the capability to stitch diagonally when using a straight stitch.
- Free-Motion Quilting and Thread Painting Drop the feed dogs and install the included free-motion foot to guide the fabric freely by hand. Whether you're quilting a simple motif or thread painting an elaborate design, the machine is ready to go.
- LED Lighting and Spacious Work Area With the enhanced LED lighting on the generous 11.25"" workspace, you can brighten your fabric with a 10-inch glow around the needle.
- Colour LCD Touchscreen Display The large 7"" display controls the machine via intuitive on-screen icons and allows viewing of on-screen tutorials.
Advanced Sewing & Quilting
If you have a passion for sewing and quilting, you're going to love the Innov-ís BQ2500. This versatile advanced sewing and quilting machine has all the features quilting enthusiasts need to take their projects to the next level. And with the included Quilters Bundle, it's never been easier to achieve impressive finished results!
Colour LCD Touchscreen Display
View tutorials right there on its large 3.6'' x 6.0'' display and control the machine with its intuitive on-screen icons. Enjoy the convenience of having 561 sewing stitches (531 built-in, 30 on CD), 14 one-step auto-sized buttonhole styles and 5 sewing fonts - all available at your fingertips!
Included Quilters Bundle
The BQ2450 Quilters Bundle is loaded with add-ons that come in handy for all your projects. Must-have accessories include:
- Wide table - perfect for working on large projects
- Open toe foot - MuVit™ that expands the view of the needle area
- Stitch-in-the-ditch dual feed foot - more efficient feed movement
- Two-spool thread stand - holds up to two king thread spools
That's a lot of added value FREE when you buy this machine!
LED Lighting & Improved Sewing
Light up your workspace with 10 LED lighting that's easy on the eyes - no task lights needed! Plus, experience smoother sewing with longer feed dogs and J foot for powerful feeding and stitch consistency.
Spacious Workspace for Large Quilts
A 5.0" x 11.25" workspace makes it easier to work on large quilts and projects so you can stop fussing with tight fits while quilting. And the Automatic Height Adjustment (AHA®) feature helps ensure quality stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser foot pressure consistent. Prefessional results are in the bag!
|Back to Beginning Key||Yes|
|Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts||5|
|Built-in Stitches (includes Buttonhole Styles)||561|
|Needle Position Key (Up/Down)||Yes|
|Bed Area (depth x width) inches||7.7" x 15.6"|
|V-Sonic™ Pen for sewing||Feature not available|
|Max. Sewing Speed (stitches per minute)||1,050|
|Buttonhole Styles||14 one-step|
|Automatic Presser Foot Lifter||Yes|
|Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment||Yes|
|Feed Dog||7 (longer version)|
|Work Space (Height & Width) inches||5.0" x 11.25"|
|Needle Stop Position||Yes|
|Twin Needle Setting Key||Yes|
|My Custom Design™ Feature||Yes|
|Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature||Yes|
|Drop Feed/Free Motion||Yes, automatic|
|Built-in Quilting Stitches||Yes|
|Free Motion Quilting Foot||Included|
|Specialty Feet Included||Yes|
|Other Included Accessories||Additional Accessories Included in Box,Bobbins,Dual King Spool Thread Stand,Cord Guide Bobbin Cover,Foot Controller,Grid Sheet Set,Knee Lifter,Straight Stitch Needle Plate|
|Protective Case||Soft cover included|
|Standard Presser Feet Included with Machine||15|
|Included Accessory Feet||1/4" quilting foot with guide,Blind stitch foot,Button sewing foot,Buttonhole foot,Dual feed foot,Free-motion echo quilting foot,Free-motion open toe quilting foot,Free-motion quilting foot,Monogramming foot,Open toe dual feed foot,Overcasting stitch foot,Straight stitch foot,Stitch-in-the-ditch dual feed foot ,Zigzag foot,Zipper foot|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Warranty|
|Adjustable Screen Brightness Settings||Yes|
|Easy Bobbin Winding||Automatic bobbin winding system|
|LCD Size (inches)||3.6" x 6.0"|
|Adjustable Bobbin Winding Speed||Yes|
|Needle Threading System||Yes|
|Quick Set™ Bobbin||Yes|
|Computer Connectivity with Update Capability||Yes|
|Stitch Select||Touch Panel|
|Thread Sensor On/Off||Feature not available|
|Thread Sensor||Upper and bobbin|
|Automatic Thread Cutter||Yes|
|Carton Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||17.717" x 30.709" x 22.835"|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||57.541|
|Unit Dimensions (W" x D" x H")||11.18" x 22.48" x 13.07"|
|Unit Weight (lbs)||33.7|
Brother Company Warranty
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
- View more information about Brother warranty