One of the Sparkle Tree series of Dies. Use this die together with the GO! Sparkle Embroidery Designs CD (55973) to create breathtaking quilts with perfect results every time. Sarah Vedeler is an amazing designer who turns simple shapes into intricate embroidery designs. Her designs are vibrant, playful and unique. Start your next fabric project with The GO! Sparkle-Jumbo Tree by Sarah Vedeler Die!
Patterns You Can Make: Make Up To 1 Unique Patterns With This Die!
Die Specifications for the GO! Sparkle Jumbo Tree Die by Sarah Vedeler:
- Weight in lbs.: 1.21
- Cut Size:
- Four Convex Triangles: 2 7/16" x 1 7/8" (6.2 cm x 4.8 cm)
- Four Concave Triangles: 2 1/4" x 1 7/8" (6.4 cm x 4.8 cm)
- Finished Size: 9 1/4"W x 13 1/2"H (23.5 cm x 34.3 cm)
- Die Board Size: 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 55204
How to Die Cut Sparkle-Jumbo Tree Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Concave Triangles: Cut and fuse 2 1/2" x 4 3/4" rectangles. Cut 64 concave triangles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 448 concave triangles.
- Convex Triangles: Cut and fuse 2 1/2" x 4 3/4" rectangles. Cut 64 convex triangles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 448 convex triangles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Sparkle-Jumbo Tree Die:
- No template is required. The GO! Sparkle-Jumbo Tree die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- GO! Sparkle Embroidery Designs CD by Sarah Vedeler Designs coordinates with this GO! die to create stunning embroidery and embroidered applique.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut Sparkle-Jumbo Tree out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads are available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
* To conserve fabric, cover the only shape you want to cut - not the entire board. For asymmetrical shapes, place the fabric pattern side up if you want the shape to look exactly like the shape on the die. Place fabric side down if you want the shape to be a mirror image of the shape on the die.
Care & Maintenance:
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
|The GO! Sparkle-Jumbo Tree by Sarah Vedeler Die can add a unique design to your next quilting project. Just apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer's instructions, before cutting fusible applique.||Cut more shapes in less time! The number of layers you can cut is determined by the overall thickness and type of fabric you are using. Always start with fewer layers and increase as you go. Fusible web is considered to be one-half layer of fabric.||Cut up to four layers of 100% cotton with fusible web. To clean the die, use an adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam.|
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
Fabric Cutter User Guides
- GO! Me User Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter User Guide
- GO! Big Electric User Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User Guide
|Package Dimensions||35.56 x 16.51 x 1.91 cm (WxHxD)|
|Product Weight||0.549 kg|
|Shipping Weight||~0.850 kg|
|Compatibility||GO!, GO! Me, GO! Baby, GO! Big, Studio|