Elegant functionality is delivered with poise and precision by the exciting quilt expression™ 720 sewing machine. Discover the depth and harness the artful ability of this sophisticated and robust machine.
To learn more about the 'PFAFF Quilt Expression 720 Machine', download the manual here, download the brochure here, download the features list here, download the comprehensive features list here, download the stitch chart here or watch the videos below! French versions are available as well: download the French manual here, download the French brochure here, or download the French features & benefits here.
- Over 400 Stitches
- Maxi Stitches
- Free-Motion Modes
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift
- Sensormatic Buttonholes
- Personal Menu
- Quick Help System
- Thread Snips
- Start/Stop Button
- Straight Stitch Plate and Sensor
- Personal Menu
- Stitch Sequencing
- Built-in Needle Threader
- LED Illuminated Workspace
- Bobbin Thread Sensor.
- Electronic Knee-Lift
- Speed Slider
- Jam Proof Rotary Hook
- Bobbin Winding from the Needle
- Stylus Holder Built-in
- Inch/cm Ruler on the Base Plate
- Stitch Tapering - Taper all 9 mm decorative stitches - Gradually increase or decrease the width at the beginning and/or at the end. Choose different angles for more creativity.
- Fonts - Four different alphabet styles to add a personal touch.
- Four Directional Sewing - Side ways sewing means no need to turn the fabric.
- Maxi Stitches - Add beautiful decorative accents to your project with stitches and monograms that sew side to side to create finished stitches up to 52mm wide.
- Stitch Creator - Customise your very own stitches up to 9mm wide.
- Mirror Function - Flip the stitch side-to-side and/or end-to-end for more creativity.
- Stitch Positioning - Moves the complete stitch to the right or left to align decorative stitch lines.
- Needle Up / Down - Set needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting or appliqué.
- Immediate Tie-off - When pressed the machine will tie-off and stop automatically for a quick and easy finish.
- Electronic Automatic Thread Tension - Needle thread tension is set electronically for every stitch. It makes sewing simple.
- Integrated Needle Threader - Makes threading the needle fast and easy.
- Stitch Restart - Return to the beginning of a stitch or sequence without having to reset any special adjustments you’ve made.
- Tie-Off - It also secures the top and bottom seam automatically at the touch of a button.
- Twin needle Function - When selected will set the desired stitch width correctly for twin needle work.
- Stitch Density - The stitch density control adjusts the density, the distance between stitch points that make up the entire stitch. Density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch length.
- Presser Foot Accessory Tray - Keep feet and accessories separated in there individual compartments.
- Tapering - Taper the beginning and end of any 9 mm stitch.
- Extra Presser Foot Lift - Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
- Computerised Tensions - No need to worry about tensions anymore, let the Pfaff Quilt Expression 720 handle the thread tension even on multiple fabric layers.
- Bobbin Thread Sensor - Alerts you when your bobbin thread is running low.
- External Feed Dog Drop - Lower the feed dogs from the front of the machine. Ideal for stippling, free-motion embroidery or darning.
- Info Button - Simply touch to see important sewing recommendations on the illuminated graphic display.
- Speed Ranges - Adjust the maximum sewing speed for specialty threads, techniques and personal taste while doing hand embroidery.
- Box Optimized Feeding - Enhanced to provide more control when sewing through thick layers or seaming small pieces.
- 37 Needle Positions - For exact placement of a straight seam.
- Three Free-motion Modes - Different modes for free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning. Select the best mode for your specific technique.
- Thread Cutter - Automatically cut to and bobbin threads.
- Knee lift
- Standard presser foot 0A with IDT™
- Fancy stitch foot 1A with IDT™
- Blindhem foot 3 with IDT™
- Zipper foot 4 with IDT™
- Fancy stitch foot 2A
- Sensormatic buttonhole foot 5A
- Manual buttonhole foot 5M
- Sensormatic free-motion foot 6A / Embroidery foot
- 1/4″ Piecing Foot
- Maxi stitch foot 8
- Knee lifter
- Edge / Quilting guide
- Seam ripper
- Needles pack
- Bobbins (4)
- Lint brush
- Spool cap (S, M, L)
- Button sewing tool
- Thread net
- Bulb remover
- Foot Control
- Power Lead
- Hard and sturdy protective cover
PFAFF® Color Touch Screen
Get all the sewing information you need directly on a beautiful, high-resolution color touch screen that measures 70mm x 53mm (3.5").
Large Sewing Space
the sewing area to the right of the needle is nearly 10” (250mm), great for sewing large amounts of fabric or batting
The Original IDT™ System
Original since 1968. The Integrated Dual Feed from PFAFF® precisely feeds all types of fabric from top and bottom for perfect stitching every time.
Exclusive PFAFF® Stitch Techniques
Experience world class, unique and advanced stitch techniques for sophisticated design such as floating stitches, triple, double and single ribbon stitches, and stacking stitches.
Exclusive Stitch Creator™ Feature
Create new 9mm stitches or edit built-in stitches for unlimited creativity
|Dimensions||H32cm x W49cm|
|Electronic Foot Speed Control||Yes|
|Bobbin Type||Top Loading|
|View Through Bobbin Cover||Yes|
|Hard Cover Included||Yes|
|Auto Thread Tension||Yes|
|Integrated Needle Threader||Yes|
|Stitch Functions||Straight, Zig-Zag, Multi Zigzag, Blind Hem, Stretch Blind Hem, Rolled Hem, Straight Stretch, Overlock Stretch, Scallop, Ric Rac, Honeycomb, Herringbone, Gathering, Applique, Sew-On Buttons, Quilting Stitches, Basting Stitch, Closed Overedge, Plus decorative patterns|
|Buttonhole Type||1 Step Auto|
|Max Speed Limiter||Yes|
|Needle Up/Down Function||Yes|
|Integrated Dual Feed||Yes|
|Integrated Drop Feed||Yes|
|Hook Movement||Smooth Rotary Action|
|Needle Positions||Left / Right / Centre|
|Tutorial CD / DVD||No|
|Item #||Expression 720|
|Alternate Item Numbers|
|Package Dimensions||70.0 x 50.0 x 40.0 cm (WxHxD)|
|Package Weight||12.0 kg|
PFAFF Company Warranty
- 20 Years on Casted Frame
- 5 Years on Electrical/Electronic Components
- 1 Year Labor
- View more information about PFAFF warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
PFAFF® expression™ Line
The PFAFF® quilt expression™ 720 and PFAFF® expression™ 710 se...
Pfaff Quilt Expression 720 1 Introduction
Learn what comes with the Pfaff quilt expression 720 sewing ma...
Pfaff Quilt Expression 720 My Top 5 Favorite Features
Learn what my top FIVE favorite features are on the Pfaff quil...
Pfaff Quilt Expression 720 55 Free Motion Quilting
Learn how to free motion quilt on the Pfaff quilt expression 7...