The perfect ruler to use for a charm pack. has a straight edge for stitch in the ditch or just for straight lines within a 4.5" block. Also use it to create orange peels and arcs easily.
We offer a Beginner Ruler class to show you how to use Charming - click here
- Straight edge to line up perfectly and stitch in the ditch or any straight lines withing a 4.5" block
- Create orange peel, and arcs easily within a 4.5" block
- Make cool spider web with no marking (check out our YouTube channel for instuctions)
- Needle stops on both edges
- Anywhere you need a straight line within a 4.5" block, this is the ruler to use!
- Precision machined from 1/4” or 1/8" clear acrylic
- Markings accurate within .002” making it easy to line up and keep consistent spacing
- All markings are engraved, rather than etched or screen printed, making them easy to see on any fabric
- Markings will not wear off and they create slip resistance
- Edges have been rounded to be comfortable in the hand – no sharp edges to hang onto!
- Includes non-slip tape for additional resistance, that can be easily applied if desired
- 1/4" thick can be used on longarm or domestic machine. 1/8" can be used on domestic machine with limited clearance behind ruler foot.