Call the store at (403) 346-2597 or register online to reserve a seat now, seats are limited! This class will be offered in-store & is open to anyone of any gender, orientation, or race that wishes to learn. Class is full if "Out of Stock" is shown on the product page, but you can call to confirm or join the waitlist.
- This is a skill-building, follow-up class to FRACTURED: Beginner Quilt Pattern.
- If you’ve taken the fractured quilt class, bring in your quilt and learn how to add the borders.
- If you haven’t taken fractured, bring in any quilt you’d like to add borders to and Billie will teach you how to put them on. (Block borders and mitered border demo’s included)
- This class will also teach you how to prepare your quilt top and backing for your longarm quilter, or how to baste your quilts if you plan to quilt them on your domestic quilt.
Date: See Class Calendar
Lunch Break: 1-hour free time for lunch
- Class requires a minimum number of participants enrolled.