Canadian Critters are a whimsical critter that celebrates our wonderful country. The 18-1/2 inch finished block can be used as a wall hanging, a pillow or finished as a quilt. In this class, we will be making Reef the Rooster (or Earl the Bald Eagle). You should have an understanding of the principles of appliqué to attend this class.
Date: See calendar (tentative, finalized once we meet minimum enrollment) - 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM MDT
Cost: $96 (includes kit) - other supplies not included
Lunch Break: 1 hour free time for lunch - individual lunch
Supply List for Canadian Critters Class:
- Sewing machine in good working condition with power cord and foot control, accessories and manual.
- Kit - supplied at the time of class
- Fusible web 11X17
- Scissors (for fabric & paper)
- Thread for machine appliqué and piecing
- Straight pins
- Rotary cutter & cutting mat
- 24” long ruler
- Appliqué sheet - optional but helpful
- Appliqué foot
- ¼” foot