Give your creativity a boost with the GO! Parallelogram for 12" blocks. Designed to work with the seven additional AccuQuilt GO! 12" Mix and Match System dies, this parallelogram die cut lets you create star points, pieced borders, ribbon twist borders and more. Limited only by your imagination. Start your next fabric project with The GO! Parallelogram 45°-3 11/16" x 4 15/16" (3" x 4 1/4" Finished) Die! Parallelograms add a great twist to quilt designs. A few of the blocks featuring this parallelogram include Flying Triangles and Wind Blown Square. The die package includes free project directions for Euro Shams To GO!.
Die Specifications for the GO! Parallelogram 45° (3.75" W x 3.5" H) Die:
- Weight in lbs.: 0.88
- Cut Size: 3 11/16" x 4 15/16" (9.4 cm x 12.5 cm)
- Finished Size: 3" x 4 1/4" (7.6 cm x 10.8 cm)
- Die Board Size: 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm)
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 5 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 55202
How to Die Cut 3 11/16" x 4 15/16" Parallelograms:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut a 7 3/4" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 4" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 10 parallelograms across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 40 parallelograms.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Parallelogram- 3 11/16" x 4 15/16" Sides Die:
Tip: Two GO! Half Square Triangle-3" Finished Squares (55009, 55775, 55778) sewn on the long sides of the GO! Parallelogram-3 11/16" x 4 15/16" Sides form a 3" x 6" finished rectangle.
- Parallelograms are a basic building block in quilting. A simple shape that adds a great twist to quilt designs. The GO! Parallelogram-3 11/16" x 4 15/16" die is typically used with GO! Half Square Triangle-3" Finished Square (55009, 55775, 55778).
- The GO! Parallelogram-3 11/16" x 4 15/16" die is the perfect size to cut your own parallelograms with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Parallelogram-3 11/16" x 4 15/16" includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut parallelograms out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads are available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
* To conserve fabric, cover the only shape you want to cut - not the entire board. For asymmetrical shapes, place the fabric pattern side up if you want the shape to look exactly like the shape on the die. Place fabric side down if you want the shape to be a mirror image of the shape on the die.
Care & Maintenance:
Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
|The GO! Parallelogram 45°- (3.75" W x 3.5" H) Die can add a unique design to your next quilting project. Just apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer's instructions, before cutting fusible applique.||Cut more shapes in less time! The number of layers you can cut is determined by the overall thickness and type of fabric you are using. Always start with fewer layers and increase as you go. Fusible web is considered to be one-half layer of fabric.||Cut up to four layers of 100% cotton with fusible web. To clean the die, use an adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam.|
|GO! Qube 12" Confetti Quilt||
GO! Table Topper Twister Quilt
|GO! Euro Shams to GO!|
Help & Guides
- How to Download Quilt Patterns
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter
- Fabric Cutter Comparison Chart
- Cutting Tips for GO! Dies
- GO! Die & Cutter Compatibility Chart
- Find Dies For Your Patterns
- How Much Fabric You Need
- Free Patterns
Fabric Cutter User Guides
- GO! Me User Guide
- GO! Fabric Cutter User Guide
- GO! Big Electric User Guide
- Studio Fabric Cutter User Guide
|Package Dimensions||30.48 x 13.97 x 1.65 cm (WxHxD)|
|Product Weight||0.400 kg|
|Shipping Weight||~0.800 kg|
|Compatibility||GO!, GO! Me, GO! Baby, GO! Big, Studio|